16.4.06

Una rola para la semana santa

Haven't seen you in quite a while / I was down the hold, just passing time. / Last time we met it was a low-lit room / We were as close together as a bride and groom./ We ate the food, we drank the wine / Everybody having a good time except you. / You were talking about the end of the world. / I took the money, I spiked your drink / You miss too much these days if you stop to think. / You led me on with those innocent eyes / And you know I love the element of surprise. / In the garden I was playing the tart / I kissed your lips and broke your heart. / You, you were acting like it was the end of the world. / In my dream, I was drowning my sorrows / But my sorrows they'd learned to swim / Surrounding me, going down on me / Spilling over the brim / Waves of regret and waves of joy. / I reached out for the one I tried to destroy. / You, you said you'd wait till the end of the world.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comentarios: